HOME ABOUT Contact Cards scrapbooking MY ETSY

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rally the Troops

It's really easy to get caught up in the busy-ness of life  My daily to-do list grows exponentially and with two small children, even my "free time" isn't so free.  But, I really try hard to remember that while the laundry will never be caught up, the house will probably never be as tidy or organized as I'd like....my babies won't be that way for long, loved ones can't live forever, and time just won't stand still.

I'd like to ask something of each of you and I'm hoping you'll oblige.  I received this information from Shelley and it immediately touched my heart.  In the blogging world I've met so many kind, caring souls that love to craft and love to give.  Here's an opportunity to do exactly that: 

Max Low is a 12 year old from Neola, Iowa. He has been battling cancer for half of his life. His doctors recently told his parents to enjoy the time they have left with him. His wish is to get 1 million cards. He has currently gotten about 23,000. If you would like to help Max get his wish, please send a get well card to the following address:

Mighty Max Low
C/O Greg & Bambi Low
PO Box 111
Neola, IA  51559
Let's rally the troops my dear blogger friends and help Max get his wish!  Re-post this on your blog, tell your friends, and start creating!  And....always remember to cherish the time you spend with your family and friends.

0 comments: