HOME ABOUT Contact Cards scrapbooking MY ETSY

Monday, February 14, 2011

And the winner is.....

(I feel like I'm announcing a Grammy or something, HA!)
 
A BIG thank you to all of you that joined us in our 'road trip' across the States.  I hope you all enjoyed it!  Of course, we can't forget to thank K Andrew for hosting and including us in her journey as well :)  Now on to what everyone really came here for...
 
The winner of the fabulous blog candy is.......SILVIA! 
 
silvia said...
Hi Jenny :) I live in Chicago and my favorite winter activity is waiting for summer. Like you, I enjoy all four seasons, but they are proportionately wrong in the midwest. LOVE the page you created!! 
 
Congratulations Silvia!  Please contact me at papercraftjenny@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can get it out to you. **If I don't hear from Silvia before Thursday (Feb. 17th at 12pm CST) I'll draw a new winner.**   

Again, a big thank you for all that joined and became a follower.  I hope you'll come back and visit me often,  and share your projects and ideas with me.  
 
Birthday season is in full swing in our house so I've been busy...I'll post my oldest daughter's invites that I made, later today.  Happy Valentine's Day too!


 

0 comments: