HOME ABOUT Contact Cards scrapbooking MY ETSY

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to my SEE-STER!

A big HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday to my 'little' sister, Jessica!  Jess turns 29 years young today {for those counting I will be 30 early May....yes, we are only 11 months apart}. She is one of the most beautiful,and tender-hearted people that I know {with a WHOLE lot of sass}!

She's a wonderful sister, wife, mama, and one of my best friends :)


Here's my card for her {I'm thinking hoping she'll be too busy today to read this-- I'll give it her tomorrow, along with a delicious funfetti cake that my girls and I made just for her}.



It's simple but with lots of sparkle, just like Jess :)

Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

This is such a cute card.
I have two blogger awards for you. Stop by my site and collect your awards. http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com
Blessings,
Belinda

Daisylove Creations said...

Hi Jenny,
I just love this card, it's super cute!! Hope your sister has a wonderful birthday, I'm sure she will just love her birthday card =0) Looking forward to be a part of your upcoming birthday blog hop!

Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Maria Elena said...

Adorable card Jenny... love those colors how you used!
Thanks for commenting in my blog!
Have a great Thursday ;-)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Great card. I found your blog through Made by Momo's followers post. Following now =) Look forward to seeing more of your creation.

Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/