HOME ABOUT Contact Cards scrapbooking MY ETSY

Saturday, July 16, 2011

'THE' Card

Happy Saturday everyone! 

In case you missed yesterday's post, this project and I did not get along! :) {read about it HEREHowever, I persevered and in the end, I love how it turned out {thankfully!}.  The card is for a friend that lost one of her furry friends this past week.  Her family has really been put to the test this year and truth be told, she has done an AMAZING job handling everything.  


Sparkly cheeks and antennae :)

  I kept the inside pretty simple and used one of my metallic pens to send a note.


I know it's simple so it's crazy that I ended up spending so much time on it but I couldn't let that little bee win, LOL!  All will be worth it if it brings a smile :)  
See ya soon!  Have a great day!


0 comments: