HOME ABOUT Contact Cards scrapbooking MY ETSY

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Barnyard Bash, YEE-HAW

Happy Tuesday!  Birthday-Prep is in full force for me as both of my little girls have their big day coming up (and within two weeks of each other! Who's idea was that? HA!)  My big is turning 4 and my little, 2.  Where the heck does the time go?

I was able to knock out the first round of invitations this weekend.  The hardest part is deciding what 'theme' (or not) to go with.  My almost-4 year old has started giving her input but the little one probably doesn't care much, LOL!  

I decided to go with the Barnyard Birthday theme for her because she LOVES animals, especially those from the farm.  



The Post-It note is just to cover my personal information :)


I made the little farmer girl in three colors (YAY for using scraps!) and added a touch of bling for her buttons.  {Both of my girls love sparkle just their momma!}  I needed to make sure it was simple enough to mass produce (20 to be exact), yet cute.  I do believe I succeeded!

Everyday PaperDolls is my go-to cartridge for this project.  I see many more barnyard-based projects in my future {and then after that, we move on to Mermaids ;) }

See you soon!

4 comments:

Monica said...

I love these Jenny!! :) Great job!
xox
Monica :)

~Julie said...

great job, Jenny! That is really cute!

Missy said...

This is a DARLING invite! I love the gingham shirts you gave them and the PK faces top them off perfectly!!

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE.. love the little farmer girl:)