HOME ABOUT Contact Cards scrapbooking MY ETSY

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DCWV Stack-a-holic Challenge

I'm so excited to be participating in my first DCWV Stack-aholic Challenge!  You can find all the details HERE.


I love this sketch!  It was really fun to re-create. 

Here is my submission:





I added some dimension to all of my flowers.  It looks so cute!  I will journal on this page, as outlined in the sketch but I like to keep that as a special private message for my family. :)

Thanks for stopping!





2 comments:

Missy said...

This is a great layout! I love the paper you used (love that little girl stack!!) and the flowers with the buttons in the center look adorable! (Nothing tops the pics of your little one though!!!)

Jessica Kubit said...

Jenny, I was just popping by to say hi! This layout is ADORABLE! I think I need to find time to play along in this challenge:-) Love the sketch