HOME ABOUT Contact Cards scrapbooking MY ETSY

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Birthday my Sweet, Sweet Baby!

At the risk of sounding like a total cliche, where DOES the time go?!  It seems like yesterday I was wondering, OK-maybe pleading, with this sweet little blessing to come join our family and all of a sudden, it's her second birthday! 

Well after 30+ hours of labor and 6 hours of pushing, my perfect little sunshine joined this big ol' world and man, she has given us all a run for our money.  She's spunky, determined, sweet, snugly, stubborn as they come, and ever-so-smart.  Absolutely everything a mama could ask for!  She is AMAZING!

 
2 weeks



2 years

Happy Birthday my Sweet, Sweet Lauren!  You are loved more than words could ever express. :)

2 comments:

Jo Ann V said...

so beautiful HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missy said...

I know, how the time does fly! What a cutie!!!