HOME ABOUT Contact Cards scrapbooking MY ETSY

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mermaid Birthday!

Mermaid invites: CHECK!  Of the three different types of invites that were on my list, two down-one to go!  High five to self :)!

My oldest daughter is turning 4 {insert more sobbing here} in early March and her birthday theme request: Mermaids.  She was "Ariel" Mermaid for Halloween {red wig and all} so I guess it's her stage at the moment.  I don't have any of the Disney Princess Cartridges to create with, and from what I've read they take quite some time to assemble, so I went with Life's A Beach cartridge instead.  

 

Super simple!  The picture doesn't really do it justice because the colors are so awesome together {blame it on the little sun we've seen lately!}.  I decided to print right on the patterned cardstock, instead of adding another layer, because I hated to cover it up, LOL!

Overall, I'm really pleased with how they turned out and the amount of time they took.  Thanks for stopping! :)

See you tomorrow!

1 comments:

Missy said...

What a cute invite! I love her little PK face. I used the exact same image last year when I made a birthday card for a little girl who had an Ariel party!!!!