HOME ABOUT Contact Cards scrapbooking MY ETSY

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sunny Days Ahead

I think 2011 was a rough year for a lot of people, including myself.  I do believe, however, that sometimes things have to fall apart so better things can come together.  So ...in my effort to relay that message in my crafting, I created this card.  It's going to a dear friend, so I can hope that it gives her a smile and little glimpse into her future :).



I usually leave the inside of my cards empty because I like to leave my own little handwritten message but I decided to add a little somethin' for this one. :)


I used THESE rub-ons from EAD Designs!  LOVE THEM!

3 comments:

Pat N. said...

That's an adorable card; I'm sure your friend will appreciate it! Nice job--Pat N.

Arcy Scraps said...

very cute card ! :)

Missy said...

This is a great card Jenny, the PK face really looks cute! I'm sure your friend will be cheered by it!!