HOME ABOUT Contact Cards scrapbooking MY ETSY

Saturday, June 18, 2011

busy, busy, busy

Hello my friends!

Have you ever been super busy and then look around only to wonder what the heck you've been busy with?!  LOL!  Totally me lately!  

I have been working on some LO's but they are for a friend and I don't want to ruin the surprise just yet.  I've also started making my nephew a banner for his 3rd birthday, and gifts for the holidays (Christmas isn't that far away)!  So stay tuned because lots of posts will be coming your way...

P.S.  I FINALLY fixed all the snafus with my blog (YAY!) so I can post pictures again!  Thank heavens for FireFox and smart friends that can help technologically challenged people like myself, HA!

1 comments:

bonnie said...

I know just what you mean sweetie :) lol!